Thursday, June 14, 2012

MY FAVORITE JAYESSLEE COVER


Almost three years ago, since I was able to watch Janice and Sonia's cover of Officially Missing You by Tamia, I have been an instant subscriber and avid fan of them. Starting back then, I would always watch out for their new amazing videos and angelic covers because it really gives me these smiles and heart warming feeling whenever I hear them sing. I also followed the individual Twitter accounts of Janice and Sonia and their Official Twitter Account, liked their Official Facebook Page and continued to check out their Official Website, Official Youtube Account and Official Vlog Channel in order to know more posts and updates regarding their life events and new video covers that are coming up. By the looks of it, I'm like their stalker! Haha! :)) But kidding aside, I just really want to be updated with them because I am really super fascinated by these beautiful and talented Korean twins from Australia. <3




Actually, I find all the covers of Jayesslee, beautiful and angelic but one of my most favorite cover they made is "Dare You To Move": by Switchfoot. As of now, it has more than 2 million views. No wonder, it's one of their best covers ever! I actually liked this cover of Jayesslee because they were supposed to have a show in Thailand last December and due to the flooding situation that occurred in Bangkok, their show was postponed and they weren't able to come. They dedicated this song to all the people in Thailand who were affected by the floods and through singing this song, they were able to reach out their support to them and tell them the true meaning of the song which I believe to be, this message: "We all stumble upon hard times in life and God dares us to move and get back on our feet. In every obstacle we face in life, we should always not forget that God is here for us. We should repent and learn to forgive ourselves for our past mistakes because salvation is here. We have a very gracious and loving God."



Jayesslee is truly blessed to have such amazing and angelic voices but we, subscribers, fans and listeners are more blessed to have them share to us their talents. They also serve as good role models and inspiration to us by sharing good sibling relationship, religious and God-fearing beliefs and concern towards others through their videos. Whenever I listen to their covers, especially those song covers that are dedicated to God, it really enlightens my heart and it helps me to draw myself closer and stay connected with God. Our parish priest once told us during his homily at mass that "When you sing songs of praise, it's like you're praying to God twice." Through listening and singing through their covers, it's like we, (Jayesslee and I) are praying and praising God together. And that really makes me happy. :) Jayesslee really inspires me to be God-fearing and a good follower of Christ. :) I would really want to see such amazing, down-to-earth and beautiful people, inside and out. <3 :)



When I first heard that the Jayesslee Asian Tour here in the Philippines was on June 21st, I really wanted to go badly. I asked my parents for some money since I was broke and wasn't able to save that much for their first ever concert here in Manila. Unfortunately, they told me that they couldn't afford to buy me a ticket. That really made me sad but I continued to pray hard and look forward for any contest that could be a way to enlighten me and help me cope up with this depression of not being able to go and watch the first tour of my inspirations here in Manila. :( Actually, this blog contest is the fourth and last contest that I participated in. I also tried the contests offered by When In Manila, AJRafaelPH and DavidChoiPH but unfortunately, my entry wasn't chosen to win tickets for Jayesslee's first ever concert here in Manila. That really made me sad and frustrated these past days because I really want to  go and see my inspirations, Janice and Sonia, LIVE on their first ever concert so bad. :(

Photo credits to: Jayesslee's Website and Facebook Account and Matt Johnson.:)

You should pick me to win because I really love Janice Lee and Sonia Lee-Yang so much. <3 :) They are my inspirations and as an avid fan of Jayesslee, seeing and hearing them LIVE on stage would be a very priceless blessing and experience for me that I would definitely cherish forever and truly be grateful for. This upcoming June 18 would also be my birthday and being able to experience Jayesslee LIVE on the 21st would be the most memorable and inspiring birthday experience ever for me. If I would be the lucky one to win two silver tickets to the first ever Jayesslee concert here in Manila, I would gladly share it to my best girlfriend in the world who also loves Jayesslee. <3 I want to share this Jayesslee experience with her because she never left me despite of the bad and hard times. She was one of God's instruments that dared me to move and become a better person in every trial I faced and she never failed to give me the support and comfort I need for every problem that comes my way. For always being there through every criticism and pressure that came my way and for every pain and struggle I faced, sharing this experience with her on Jayesslee's first ever concert here in Manila, is my way of saying "Thank you". <3


I really hope that PhilippineConcerts.com and ContestsandPromos.com would be able to grant me this wonderful opportunity to see, hear, experience and be blessed by the very inspiring world-class talents, Jayesslee LIVE with my best girlfriend in the world. Thank you very much for this amazing chance of winning tickets for the Jayesslee Asian Tour, PhilippineConcerts.com and ContestsandPromos.com. With that, I am truly grateful. :) I hope you would pick my entry. :) Please? :) You guys are my last hope of seeing Jayesslee LIVE. Please pick me? :( Pretty please? :( *PRAYINGhard* Thank you very much. :) God Bless and more power to your team. :)



For more details regarding Jayesslee's first ever concert here in Manila:

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post! Deserving to win. :D
    I really hope you win. :)
    God Bless. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :)

      I really hope I'll win, too. :D *praying*

      Godbless you, too. :)

      Delete